Leaderia is the only interim management firm specializing in the food industry
Finding the talents who will carry the values and ambition of your company, matching the needs of some and the aspirations of others, this is the leitmotif of the team!
Being our historical sector, we are experts in agri-food transition management thanks to our sector knowledge, developed over 15 years.
Thanks to our solid network of interim managers specializing in this sector and our expertise in interim management, we are able to offer you a candidate within 48 hours on average for a start of the mission on D+5 depending on your needs.
For transition management assignments, we mainly work for middle and top management positions. Interim managers are billed by the day worked, which makes it possible to adapt the number of days to the allocated budget. This is a fee and not a salary, so this amount does not go into your payroll but into overhead.
We support SMEs, ETIs and Large Groups in their different needs and offer interim managers depending on the situation.
- Supply Chain Manager in a sandwich and salad factory
- Transport operations manager for a seed oil producer
- Quality manager in a frozen food factory
- Production manager in a pastry factory
- Site manager in an egg by-product factory
- Quality manager in an insect farm for petfood
- Fresh produce site manager
- Industrial manager in a pastry factory
- Commercial Director in a charcuterie group
- Director of catering products site
Our added value
- Immediate handling of the teams
- A productivity rate up by 20%
- Obtaining health certifications in record time
- Absenteeism rate reduced by 10%
Agri-food is Leaderia’s primary specialty. In 2009, Leaderia was created with the desire to support players in the food industry in their executive and management recruitment projects. The transition management division was created in 2020 to complete recruitment-related issues and support the entire agri-food sector: deli products, food ingredients, frozen, ultra-fresh, PAI, bakery-pastry, meat industry, etc.
C-level functions: general manager, sales manager, R&D manager, production manager, CFO, HRD, Country Manager…
Support functions: logistics director, customer service director, supply chain director, purchasing director, technical sales director, head of product, etc.
Plant functions: site – plant manager, production manager, operations manager, technical manager, QHSE manager, R&D manager, innovation manager, etc.
We invite you to contact Laurence Frenkiel, head of the Transition Management division